Information You Give Us
The Crucible Privacy Notice that follows is applicable to www.cruciblemam.com, as well as most Crucible websites, and its mobile and voice applications. If a different Privacy Notice is used by a Crucible website, you can find a link to it in the footer at that web page. Crucible does not collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when you use its digital media from your computer or mobile device unless you choose to provide that information to us
Visits to CrucibleMAM.com:
While using the Crucible’s digital media, certain information will be gathered and stored about your usage of the digital media. This information does not identify you personally. We collect and store only the following information:
- The Internet domain name (for example, “xcompany.com” if a private Internet access account is used, or “schoolname.edu” if connecting from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a device when surfing the web);
- Information about your computer or mobile device (e.g., type and version of web browser, operating system, screen resolution, and connection speed);
- The number of times Crucible’s digital media was accessed.
- The pages or screens accessed or visited on Crucible’s digital media
- The visit date and time;
- If www.cruciblemam.com is designated as a home page (in the event your mobile device allows this functionality); and
- The internet address or URL of the website visited immediately prior to visiting Crucible’s digital media, but only if you connect to cruciblemam.com via a link from any web page within that website.
Collection and analysis of this information in the aggregate will help us enhance performance of our digital media, expand informational materials available through digital media, and improve overall customer experience.
Crucible also uses web measurements and customization technologies (such as “cookies”). You can choose not to accept cookies from any website, including cruciblemam.com, by changing your browser settings.
Using Crucible’s Mobile & Voice Applications
When you use Crucible’s Mobile and Voice Applications (Apps), certain information will be gathered and stored about your usage of that App. This information does not identify you personally. We collect and store information as follows:
- Crucible receives aggregate data about the use of our Apps, such as the number of times the applications have been opened or the interactions or actions completed in the application. This is gathered via a third party provider. We also receive aggregate data from the platforms that distribute our Apps to various app stores, such as the number of people who download the App and mobile set-up information (e.g., device model, App version, country, language, and mobile carrier). We do not, however, receive information unique to you or your use of our Apps.
- You may sign up to receive “push notification” messages via a third party provider. To make sure messages reach the correct devices, our third party provider relies on a device token unique to your mobile device. A device token is a unique identifier issued to the app by the operating system of your mobile device. While we may be able to access a list of the tokens, neither the App nor the tokens will reveal your identity, your unique device ID, or your contact information to us. The third party provider may collect the following: the time of an event, how a User came to our site, what search engine and search keywords users may have used to get to our site, information about the device our user is on such as their Operating System, and browser. If, at any time, you wish to stop receiving push notifications, simply adjust your phone settings or remove the App.
- Crucible does not disclose, share, sell, or transfer any information about Crucible digital media visitors or users unless required for law enforcement or otherwise required by law.
Children and Privacy
We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of children online. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) governs information gathered online from or about children under the age of 13. Verifiable consent from a child’s parent or guardian is required before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from a child under age 13. Our digital media is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under age 13.
We will revise or update this policy periodically. If we make significant changes in the manner that we handle personal information, we will post those changes here and change the date at the bottom. We will also provide additional advance notice on our website if material changes are made.
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS-IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CRUCIBLE MAM OR 1303 SYSTEMS, LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CRUCIBLE OR 1303 SYSTEMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.